$1.3 Million Teardown
459 W 63 Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V5X 2J3
Built in 1954, this 1,994 square foot home sits on a 5,490 square foot lot (0.12 acres). It’s being sold as a tear down with potential for future ‘Cambie Corridor’ development. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the taxes were $4,941 in 2012.
- Lacking Curb Appeal
- $10.89 Million Point Grey Home Re-lists for $15.8 Million
- Vancouver, BC vs. Beverly Hills, CA
- A $15.8 Million Teardown?
- Lululemon Founder Chip Wilson’s Vancouver, BC Home Valued Over $75-Million, Making It The Most Expensive in Canada (PHOTOS)
- Spending $783,000 in Vancouver vs. Spending $720,000 in France
- Vancouver, BC vs. New York, NY
- Vancouver, BC vs. Duluth, GA
- Vancouver “Teardown” Sells for $190K over asking in 24 hours
- 12 More Insanely Priced Vancouver Homes