Newly built only 8 years ago, this spectacular intracoastal estate home is located on a private gated island in the heart of the Venice of America. There is approx. 15,000 square feet of living space with multiple master suites on the main & upper living areas as well as five additional bedrooms and eight full bathrooms.
Built in a contemporary Mediterranean design, the home features an open floor plan with soaring ceilings and luxury amenities. This smart home offers both Lutron and Crestron entertainment and lighting effects.
Special features include gourmet gas kitchen inside and out, gymnasium, large 3rd floor theater, sauna and up or downstairs master. The garage can accomodate eight cars with lifts.
Size: 15,912 Sq. Ft.
Bathrooms: 8 Full, 2 Half
Speciality Items: Built in 2002, Located on Private Gated Island, Open Floor Plan, Soaring Ceilings, Lutron & Crestron Systems, Gourmet Kitchen, Sauna, Multiple Masters, Garage can accomodate 8+ Cars and has lifts.
Address: 10 Harborage Isle Dr., Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States, 33316
- Anheuser Busch Home – $20,000,000
- Outstanding Florida Mansion – $9,995,000
- Classical Georgian Manor – $32,000,000
- Contemporary Mediterranean – $2,400,000
- 15,930 Sq. Ft. Mediterranean Revival With 390-Feet Of Waterfront in Fort Lauderdale, FL Reduced To $23-Million (PHOTOS & VIDEO)
- Palm Beach Oceanfront – $35,000,000
- Unparalleled Tropical Manor – $4,000,000
- La Maison Blanche – $28,500,000
- Seven Isles Point Estate – $15,995,000
- Modern Island Getaway – $12,900,000