SOLD | Built 1880 | 10,105 Sq. Ft. | 6 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 0.90 Acres
The mansion has served many purposes over the years. In the 1920s, it was owned by C.L. Brown and utilized as a boarding house for the young female operators of United Telephone Company. By 1930 it was being used as an orphanage and from 1940 – 1970 it served as an apartment building. From 1973 until 2010, it was maintained as a historic house museum before selling to new owners who turned it back into a private residence. The exterior features fountains, iron fencing, a spacious porch, and a carriage porch. This home is rich with history and would make a beautiful family home or a bed and breakfast. The Lebold Mansion was on the market for $350,000 with John Kollhoff with Reynolds Real Estate. Be sure to take the 3D Matterport Tour!