1890 Migliavacca Mansion in Napa, California
Napa, California, United States
Designed by local architect William H. Corlett in the Queen Anne style, the Migliavacca Mansion was constructed of select redwood and Italian slate shingles between 1890-93. The Mansion originally stood on Division Street, but in the 1970’s was moved to 4th St. The home has a three-story turret, and a ballroom on the third floor. Information and black & white photos found on Migliavacca Wine Company. Cover photo by Steven Martin | Flickr.